Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Still In The Writing Stage


This book is still currently in the writing stage. I am hoping to have this book released by the end of this year or beginning of next year. I have been working on this book for approximately three months now and am currently writing Chapter 11. The process has been a long one as it is a more difficult book to write; not because of the research, but because of the topic. Some of the scenes that I've had to write have been emotional. Quite frankly, they've ticked me off. The joys of being an author. You are so drawn into the story yourself while you are writing it, that at times it seems as though it's all quite real.

I shall keep you all up-to-date as I progress towards the final stages of this book and eventual publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment